Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wave Bracelet


The Wave Bracelet, of course, I have changed the color from what was suggested. See the inspirational photo above of a volcano in Hawaii, glistening brown earth with a slight covering of green growth. Sorry about the bad quality of the photo. I shot it off the TV at an angle.... So the concept is a little different, instead of waves of water, I have little areas of life clinging to the mountain side.




You can see that the beads made a wave within the stitching. This is another lesson from the Beaded Colorways Book.





1 comment:

  1. Very nice! It looks very interesting with such a mix of bead shapes in the little green "hillocks". I can definitely see the landscape in it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...